Saturday, April 28, 2012

Butter London Lillibet's Jubilee & News

What a week. I was pretty ill so I didn't post anything. Then on Thursday.... I have happy news & sad news. I like to save the best things in life for last so let's start with the sad. My uncle who was 61 & my mom's little brother passed away suddenly. A few hours later, we
found out my daughter Candi ( who is getting married Sept. 1) is having a baby! Isn't something how God does things? He gives & He takes away. Speaking of babies, one of the mourning dove eggs hatched. I snapped the picture at.the moment the parents switched jobs...or shifts as I call it! The other egg should hatch today or tomorrow. This NOTD is Butter London's brand new polish Lillibet's Jubilee. This polish is to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond anniversary or jubilee. She has reigned in England for 60 years. This polish is a silvery lavender metallic foil. I have 2 coats on but it is opaque in 1. It is limited edition & available on Butter London's website. I got mine from b-glowing.com . I have a video on my Youtube channel (@bobbysgeel) comparing it to a silver foil from BL called Diamond Geezer if you are interested. What was YOUR week like?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nail polish! And sorry to hear about your uncle...may he rest in peace. Congrats on having a grandchild!!

    FavoredBlessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by. God bless :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by. God bless :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Booby
    Great to see your blog up i could find it ( im very slow) sry to hear of your loss and congrats on the grandchild!!!

    Love that silver nail polish im a viewer of your videos islandinkman love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete