Saturday, April 14, 2012

NOTD

Today's manicure is the new, limited edition Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color & Jewel Overcoat. I'm not a huge fan of nude nail polishes. I love color too much!

But I DO like this duo. I put on one coat of the nude nail polish in Duchesse ( yes, I spelled it the way SH did) Lace. It has a slight shimmer to it. Then I layered on a coat of the Jewel Overcoat in White Veil. White Veil is a clear base topcoat with small, matte white glitter & gold hexagonal glitter. I think it turned out nice. My Hunny picked these up for me along with another duo I haven't tried yet.. What is on your nails right now?
I have been housebound since my procedure last week. I heal S L O W L Y.
The doves came back! There is at least one egg right now. Really hoping.all goes well this time & we will have a baby dove to watch grow.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, much love & blessings to you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment