Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Manicure & Dove Update


I have some outpatient procedures on Good Friday so today I changed my nail polish. I won't be feeling well the next few days. I'm wearing one coat of OPI Rumpleswiggin followed by two coats of China Glaze Marry a Millionaire. I love the combo of the purple & green glitter...which is surprising to me. I love purple. But I'm not a fan of green...or any primary color. Strange, I know.


I have sad news about the mourning dove eggs. One of them was supposed to hatch last Sunday morning. When we got up, we saw the nest was empty. No birds & no eggs. I don't think the parents did it....there were no shells or signs of the eggs. I think a blue jay got them. I am hoping the parents will come back & try again. They have been around, but so far no eggs.

If I don't post again before Sunday, I'd like to wish everyone a very blessed & Happy Easter. I thank God for all His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment